Saturday, November 7, 2009

What is noise music?

Alright so I picked the name for my blog, cuz honestly I thought it was kind of clever and anti-mainstream. After google searching "i hate music", I find that "i hate music" is the name of this bizzare forum. I looked around, trying to figure out what this website was about. Its a community of music writers. And they have some fucked up shit. I was shocked. These people are the new "indie", or "punk", or whatever. You might think that the music you listen to is all underground and counter-culture. But this is taking things to a new level. In my personal opinion, this is not music. But one mans garbage is another mans...Anyway, I looked the genre up, noise, on wikipedia and learned somthing new. So,

Here is the message board itself.

And a couple albums they have publicly opened...

No comments:

Post a Comment